28 Jul 2018 - 29 Jul 2018
- 10:00 to 17:00
Loreto Abbey School – Auditorium, Loreto Abbey, Loreto Avenue off Harbour Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin.
Living Yoga is a practice of intuitive wisdom. It involves an embodied and personal investigation of ourselves. We examine our direct experience on the mat within asana, vinyasa and pranayama and weave this into Yoga as a life practice.
This introductory workshop explores some of the basic principles of the Living Yoga lineage including:
- What it means to be embodied and how to find support.
- How to move from the inside out with integrity, steadiness, grace, poise and ease as instructed by Patanjali two centuries ago.
- How asana are vehicles for prana or vital life force energy to travel through and how to invite prana to flow most optimally within us.
- The origins of alignment and how appropriate alignment can instinctively and spontaneously arise.
- How to train our attention and our focus so every moment is a practice of mindful movement.
- This workshop may include elements of somatics, experiential anatomy, subtle body anatomy, developmental movement patterns, functional movement, neuroscience, and teaching methodology.
This workshop may include elements of somatics, experiential anatomy, subtle body anatomy, developmental movement patterns, functional movement, neuroscience, and teaching methodology.
Our next Yoga Teacher Training runs from January 2019 until February 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone thinking of participating in some or all of the modules on this training to get a flavour of what Living Yoga is all about and meet your main trainer Lisa.
Cost: €180 for two days. Unwaged discounts available.
To register your interest: [email protected]